Who are we?
We are BPMO Flexkracht BV. We are the controller of any personal data you provide to us or we collect about you.
What type of information do we collect?
We collect your name, company name, company email address, company address, business telephone number which alone or collectively could identify you. We may also collect any dietary requirements you may have should you attend one of our public courses. Should you book on one of our courses via a partner then the partner will collect this information on our behalf and will pass it to us. We are never provided with any of your payment details from the partner and it is their responsibility to ensure any credit card details you provide are safe and secure.
Why do we need this personal information?
We need this information in order to be able to provide you with a place on our course or to respond to your enquiry and to contact you should there be any service issues with the course. We also need this information in order to be able to order your exam, if applicable. If you have been on one of our courses or have made enquires with us we have a legitimate interest in also contacting you in the future with details of further services we offer in order to assist you in your road to compliance.
Do we share your personal data with anyone else?
We NEVER sell your personal details to anyone else. We may pass your personal details to the following:
- Examination institutes – This is in order for the examination institute to provide you directly with exam results and certificates.
- Our marketing partners – This is in order for them to contact you on our behalf with details of any further services we offer in order to assist you with your road to compliance.
- We may also share your dietary requirements with our venue providers in order for them to meet your dietary needs. We do not keep this information beyond the end of the course and if you attend one of our further courses you will need to provide this information again.
- Our auditors – Should you require us to carry out an audit on your behalf and have agreed to any proposals we have put forward we will pass your personal details to our auditors in order to complete our obligations under the proposals.We will not share your personal details with anyone else unless you specifically request us to.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your information for a period of 6 years from the date of the course as an accurate record of your attendance. After that date your personal data is securely destroyed. We may tell you about our other same or similar products for a period of up to 3 years from when you last interacted with us.
What rights do you have?
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights please email us at email@example.com or write to us at our address above and tell us what right you wish to exercise. In some circumstances we may require proof of ID from you.
- Rectification – Should any of the details we hold on you be incorrect you have a right to request we rectify the error. Please contact us at the details above and we will rectify any errors.
- Right of Access – You may ask us at any time for information about any personal data we hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you.
- Right to erasure – You can ask us to erase your personal data. We will not erase your personal data if it is still required for the purpose for which it was collected or if we are legally obliged to continue processing your personal data. It is important to note if you exercise this right we will keep a copy or a record of your request as it is our legitimate interest to show that you have exercised this right.
- You also have the right to to restriction of processing of your personal data and a right to object to processing of your personal data.
- Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority – The Supervisory Authority in The Netherlands is Autoriteits Persoonsgegevens. Their website is https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
We pride ourselves on our transparency, should you have any issues please do not hesitate to contact us in order that we may try and resolve any issue you may have.